Monday, January 16, 2012

Breaking My Own Rules…



…but it doesn't count, because it's not about writing, not mine at any rate.

Over at Jessewave JL Merrow got a nice 4.5 star review on her novella, A Calling for Pleasure. It's a title she got back from the publisher and decided to re-self-publish, and asked me if I could help with the cover design. We kept the font from the original and changed everything else.

To my surprise and delight, the cover got a brief mention at the end of the review: "The cover artist, Lou Harper, has a sly sense of humor. Giggle: look closely."

Can you spot what she meant?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't notice that until the review said to look more closely - sly you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do what I can. ;P It's easier to see when you look at the larger version of the cover.

      Delete